Where Can I Find a Methadone Center that Will Take my Florida Blue Health Insurance?
Finding a rehab option that accepts your insurance will allow you to receive beneficial treatment at an affordable cost. We can help you find a methadone maintenance center that will take your Florida Blue health insurance. Call 800-530-0431Who Answers? now.
Insurance Programs and Rehab Centers
Many rehab centers actually accept insurance plans to pay for either part or all of one’s treatment for substance use disorders. According to Healthcare.gov, “All plans” sold under the Healthcare Marketplace must cover substance use disorder treatment. In addition, many plans sold through a group membership (like through an employer) or those sold privately also cover this type of treatment.
Does Florida Blue Cover Methadone Maintenance?
Florida Blue does cover many types of opioid addiction treatment options. Depending on your specific plan, though, as well as certain variables, it may or may not cover MMT in a certain facility. Different methadone centers will accept different plans, so it is very important to understand what program will accept your plan before you choose to attend treatment there.
Will I Be Able to Afford Additional Costs of MMT?
In many cases, insurance plans only cover a certain amount of the cost of rehab. As such, it may be likely that you will still be expected to cover the additional costs of MMT that your Florida Blue plan does not. However, methadone maintenance is actually a fairly inexpensive treatment compared to some other options, especially if you are attending outpatient care.
In addition, you can finance the remainder of your costs if necessary, paying a certain amount up front and then paying the rest in installments as you receive your treatment. This will allow you to more easily afford the costs of care.
How Can I Find a Methadone Center that Will Take My Insurance Plan?
You can find an MMT program that will accept your Florida Blue plan by calling 800-530-0431Who Answers?. Our treatment advisors have the ability to match you with safe, effective, and inexpensive treatment that will not cause you to forgo the option of using your insurance plan to help you pay for care.
- Before you call, make sure you have your insurance information ready. You should have your insurance card and you should know what type of plan you have. You should also be able to tell the treatment advisor how you obtained your plan, such as through your employer, through the Healthcare Marketplace, or through the insurance provider.
- Next, you will want to ask yourself what you are looking for in terms of treatment. Methadone centers are effective options for care, but there are many different types of programs, according to the National Institute of Justice. Do you want to attend inpatient or outpatient care? Do you want your methadone center to be close to home or somewhere remote?
- In addition, you should also think of anything you may require from a treatment program in addition to medication and behavioral therapy. Are you looking for vocational or housing help? Do you want to attend family therapy or support group meetings?
- Once you know what you’re looking for, make the phone call, and you’ll be put on directly with one of our treatment advisors. They will need your information about your insurance plan, as well as information about your substance use and health. They may ask you how long you have been using drugs, who your doctor is, and a number of other questions.
- Then, your treatment advisor will match you with a methadone maintenance center that will suit your needs and accept your insurance plan. They will also be able to help you form a plan for getting into treatment and beginning your recovery on the right foot.
MMT is a beneficial option for opioid addiction treatment that many people choose, and it is also covered by a number of insurance plans. Let us help you find the program you need.
Call 800-530-0431Who Answers? Today
Don’t wait another day to get the help you need and begin your journey of recovery. We can answer your questions about addiction and treatment as well as make sure you find the best rehab option for your current needs. Call now.