Methadone Clinics in Lakewood, Colorado

With a population of 157,935, Lakewood, Colorado is a home rule municipality that also has the highest population in Jefferson County. The residents of Lakewood who are feeling hopeless due to problems with heroin or other opioid drugs should turn to a Lakewood methadone clinic for treatment as soon as possible. All methadone clinics in Colorado are accredited to provide medically-supervised methadone treatment that will relieve patients of the intense drug cravings and devastating emotional and physical symptoms of opioid withdrawal. Once they are taking methadone and functioning well, patients are able to do the work needed to support not just a well-rounded recovery, but a recovery that will last for the rest of their lives. Although sessions with therapists and counselors are extremely important to this process, patients should also be willing to make major life changes, if needed. For example, if they have a romantic partner who is still using opioids, they will need to end the relationship to protect their own sobriety.

How Our Helpline Works

For those seeking addiction treatment for themselves or a loved one, the helpline is a private and convenient solution.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by American Addiction Centers (AAC).

We are standing by 24/7 to discuss your treatment options. Our representatives work solely for AAC and will discuss whether an AAC facility may be an option for you. Our helpline is offered at no cost to you and with no obligation to enter into treatment. Neither nor AAC receives any commission or other fee that is dependent upon which treatment provider a visitor may ultimately choose.

For more information on AAC’s commitment to ethical marketing and treatment practices, or to learn more about how to select a treatment provider, visit our About AAC page. If you wish to explore additional treatment options or connect with a specific rehab center, you can browse top-rated listings or visit SAMHSA.