2367-69 Second Avenue
New York, NY 10035
|Monday||6:00am – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:00am – 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:00am – 7:00pm|
|Thursday||6:00am – 7:00pm|
|Friday||6:00am – 7:00pm|
|Saturday||6:00am – 12:30pm|
Harlem East Life Plan is one of the few methadone clinics in New York that have almost perfected the art of using methadone to treat addiction. The clinic is truly one of the creams of the crop, and they’ve managed to rise to the ranks of methadone clinics in the state for their reliable treatment service over the years. From the beginning of your consultation to the very end, the clinic provides support and efficient service to all patients.
At Harlem East Life Plan, you get access to some of the best methadone doctors in New York. These medical professionals understand their tasks. Their organization and reliable service delivery show it. Using methadone and other substances, the clinic helps patients to reduce their dependence on drugs quickly. When medical professionals see considerable progress, they offer counsel and therapy sessions to help maintain the progress made. Eventually, the patient can go back into society.
Also try these nearby Methadone Centers in New York
- HHC/Bellevue Hospital Methadone Treatment Program
- Massimo P Degiarde MD PC Lafayette Medical Management
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center Inpatient Rehabilitation Program
- Beth Israel Medical Center M.M.T.P. Clinic 1
- Suffolk County Department of Health Services, Division of Community Mental Hygiene – Hauppauge Methadone Maintenance Treatment Program