Choices of Louisiana Alexandria


2116 N Bolton Ave
Alexandria, LA 71301



Clinic Description

Choices of Louisiana Inc. is one of the best methadone clinics in Louisiana. The treatment center is well known for using effective medications that help ease withdrawal symptoms in patients of opioid use disorder. This treatment method is called Medication Assisted Treatment. The medications are FDA approved and when taken they activate the brains receptors, the same ones activated by opiates. What differentiates the MAT medications from other opiates is the act that Mat medications don’t give patients the sensation of euphoria. That is why they are effective in treating opioid dependency. and at the Alexandria Methadone Clinic they have built the basis for their treatment plans based on that. They will help patients by providing MAT medications, such as methadone to help with the hardship of withdrawal and to help control cravings. Pairing that with counseling sessions, they help change the lives of opioid use disorder patients. Call now and schedule your appointment.


Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) could be forwarded to SAMHSA or a verified treatment provider. Calls are routed based on availability and geographic location.

The helpline is free, private, and confidential. There is no obligation to enter treatment. In some cases, could charge a small cost per call, to a licensed treatment center, a paid advertiser, this allows to offer free resources and information to those in need by calling the free hotline you agree to the terms of use. We do not receive any commission or fee that is dependent upon which treatment provider a caller chooses.