How Our Methadone Doctor Locator Will Change Your Life
If you have been struggling with opioid addiction and are looking for a way out, methadone treatment may be the answer for you.
Methadone treatment is extremely beneficial, especially for those who have been abusing opiates for a long time and who need treatment that is well-rounded and potentially indefinite in length.
Unfortunately, many have trouble finding methadone clinics and the specialized doctors who provide this type of treatment.
Our methadone doctor locator will help you find treatment so that you are finally able to receive the help you need.
Call 800-530-0431Who Answers? to speak with a treatment specialist today.
The Right Treatment is Life-Changing
Many individuals who have struggled with opioid addiction for years do so because they have not been able to find the right treatment for their needs. In many cases, patients receive short detox regimens and then are not given the follow-up treatments necessary to actually fight their addictions.
According to the NLM, “Most opiate overdose deaths occur in persons who have just withdrawn or detoxed,” and people who do not receive well-rounded treatment either after or in addition to medically-assisted withdrawal are extremely likely to relapse.
Patients who receive methadone treatment are less likely to relapse, overdose, or continue abuse of injection-based drugs, as stated by the CDC. This is because
- Methadone maintenance is a full treatment regimen, not only including withdrawal symptom management but long-term maintenance, behavioral therapies, and further treatment types (such as resocialization, vocational counseling, drug testing, etc.).
- Patients can stay on methadone as long as they need to, providing that the drug is helping them avoid opioid abuse and other consequences of addiction.
- Methadone is a better treatment type for those who have been abusing drugs in the long term, as it can be extremely difficult and dangerous for patients to attempt to quit opioid drug use altogether after being addicted for so long.
- Methadone can neutralize cravings for opioid drugs but does not cause euphoria or intoxication when taken in the correct doses, “thus allowing a person to work and participate normally in society.”
Many individuals who have been abusing opioids for years are affected in complete, life-changing ways by methadone treatment, and our locator will help you find a clinic as well as a physician who is right for you, which can be one of the more difficult steps of the process.
We can help you find a great methadone doctor. Call 800-530-0431Who Answers? toll free to find help today.
Finding the Right Clinic
Sometimes, it can be discouraging searching for the right clinic or treatment center, and many people give up. Our locator will help you find the right facility for you as it includes many helpful factors like
- State-by-state lists of methadone clinics that are then broken down into smaller city- or county-based areas where you can find the facility that is physically nearest to you.
- For many individuals, it is much easier to receive treatment at a methadone clinic that is close to home because these facilities are often outpatient-based and patients need to visit once a day in order to receive their medication.
- In addition, individuals also have the ability to find clinics that are in states other than their own. Searching out remote treatment can also make a huge difference in someone’s life because getting away from a toxic environment can be transformative for an addict.
- Statistics on each state’s opioid drug abuse record, treatment attendance, and the areas in which the abuse and treatment are most centralized, allowing prospective patients to understand more about the general area in which they live on the larger scale of drug abuse in the United States.
- Information on different clinics including
- A phone number
- A website
- Directions to the facility
- A list of clinics nearby
With this information, you will be able to more easily discover a facility that fits your specific needs in terms of location, treatments available, recovery record, and others. Otherwise, it can be extremely difficult to navigate the wide expanse of facilities that call themselves methadone centers or even to find the right clinic at all. With our locator, each facility is guaranteed to be quality, and the information listed will also help you decide whether or not a certain center is right for you.
Call 800-530-0431Who Answers? toll free for help finding treatment today.
Before a person decides to attend a specific facility, they will need as much information as possible in order to know that that center is the one which they should attend. Using the locator itself will allow you to receive information about certain centers that interest you as well as a phone number where you can call and ask any questions you have before even visiting the center.
Some questions you may want to ask include:
- How long has your facility been active?
- Which governing bodies have approved of your center?
- Is your center outpatient- or inpatient-based?
- What treatment types are included as a part of the methadone maintenance regimen?
- Do you include holistic treatments?
- Do you include family visits/family therapy?
- Do you include any legal, financial, or other types of help to patients?
- Is one common methadone dosage used for all patients or is dosage determined on a case-by-case basis.
- What is the general treatment length for your facility?
- Are patients encouraged to stay on methadone as long as is necessary for them?
The NIDA states, “No single treatment is appropriate for everyone.” Once you are able to ask the questions you have pertaining to a single facility, you will be able to decide if it is right for you or if your search will need to continue. This will put you one step closer to receiving the help you need in a way that is effective and comfortable for you as an individual.
Our methadone physician locator will help you find the clinic you need in the area of your choice with the treatment regimen that is right for you. This in itself will change your life, but the treatment you will begin once you choose a facility will truly allow you to gain control of your life back. And the first step toward this kind of metamorphosis is finding the right facility, doctor, and treatment regimen to fit your needs. Use our methadone treatment locator today and see the difference it can make in your life. If you’d like to speak with a treatment specialist call 800-530-0431Who Answers? toll free today.