Methadone Clinics in Westfield, Massachusetts

Call For Help With Addiction

Talk To Someone Now

  • Find a Clinic Near You
  • Access Help and Resources
  • Get 24-Hour Guidance and Information
Info iconWho Answers?
Name Address City
Health Care Resource Centers Westfield To Be Determined Westfield
Habit Opco 511 E Columbus Ave Springfield
Springfield Comprehensive Treatment Center 511 E Columbus Ave Springfield
Health Care Resource Centers Northampton 441 Pleasant Street Northampton

No results found!

Load More
Load more

In Western Massachusetts’ Pioneer Valley, Westfield is a city in Hampden County with a population of 41,204. Westfield, Massachusetts earned its name for being the westernmost settlement in the state at the time of its incorporation in 1669. Today, residents can find opioid addiction treatment at a methadone clinic Westfield MA. Methadone has been a proven medical addiction therapy for over fifty years, and research has shown it is even more effective when paired with behavioral therapies that retrain the brain to think differently about drug use, and to develop healthier coping mechanisms and reactions to triggering situations. All methadone clinics in Massachusetts are certified by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, which has guidelines for how drug addiction, and particularly opioid addiction, must be treated for optimum patient success. Most methadone clinics in Massachusetts will at least strongly recommend that patients receiving methadone also attend counseling and behavioral therapy.

Call to Find a Methadone ClinicPhone icon800-780-9619 Info iconWho Answers?

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Calls to any general helpline will be answered or returned by one of the treatment providers listed, each of which is a paid advertiser: ARK Behavioral Health, Recovery Helpline, Alli Addiction Services.

By calling the helpline you agree to the terms of use. We do not receive any commission or fee that is dependent upon which treatment provider a caller chooses. There is no obligation to enter treatment.