Methadone Clinics in Fall River, Massachusetts

Name Address City
Fall River Comprehensive Treatment Center 22 Front St Fall River
High Point Treatment Center, Inc. 100 North Front Street New Bedford
Health Care Resource Centers New Bedford 8 Kilburn Street New Bedford
Gifford Street Wellness Center 34 Gifford St New Bedford
CODAC East Bay 850 Waterman Ave. East Providence
CODAC Behavioral Healthcare East Bay 850 Waterman Avenue East Providence
The Journey to Hope, Health & Healing 26 Valley Road Suite 202 Newport East
Taunton Comprehensive Treatment Center 66 Main Street Taunton
Addiction Recovery Institute 205 Hallene Rd #102 Warwick
Discovery House Comprehensive Treatment Center of Providence 66 Pavilion Ave Providence

No results found!

Load More
Load more

With a population of 89,541, Fall River, Massachusetts is the tenth largest city in the state. People struggling with an addiction to opioids here can find hope with treatment at one of the many available methadone clinics in Massachusetts. Local residents can visit a Fall River methadone clinic, where treatment is always provided by medical professionals who supervise and monitor each patients’ methadone maintenance therapy. Research has shown that people recovering from opioid addiction should remain on methadone maintenance for at least a year to avoid relapse. Although simultaneous counseling may not be required, most methadone clinics do recommend that their patients also seek counseling and behavioral therapy to achieve optimum recovery success. Methadone takes care of withdrawals and drug cravings, while also blocking opioid intoxication, putting people dealing with opioid addiction into a much better state of functioning where they are ready to make real, positive changes in their lives and in themselves.

Where do calls go?

Calls to numbers on a specific treatment center listing will be routed to that treatment center. Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) could be forwarded to SAMHSA or a verified treatment provider. Calls are routed based on availability and geographic location.

The helpline is free, private, and confidential. There is no obligation to enter treatment. In some cases, could charge a small cost per call, to a licensed treatment center, a paid advertiser, this allows to offer free resources and information to those in need. We do not receive any commission or fee that is dependent upon which treatment provider a caller chooses.