Methadone Clinics in Ridgecrest, California

With a population of 28,973, Ridgecrest, in Kern County, California, is a young city that was only incorporated in 1963. Ridgecrest has also been the unfortunate epicenter of a number of California’s earthquakes. For Californians in this area who need treatment for a physical addiction to opioids, a methadone clinic Ridgecrest can help. Other treatments are needed to address the psychological and behavioral sides of addiction. All methadone clinics in California will require patients to be interviewed and examined before they can begin taking methadone, and methadone must be administered at the clinic. At every visit, patients will be briefly examined and asked questions so that the medical staff can stay aware of any side effects that may indicate the dosage should be lowered, or breakthrough withdrawal symptoms that may indicate a higher dosage is needed. As patients should ideally remain on methadone for a year or longer, dosages may need to be adjusted as the individual changes physically or within their recovery.

How Our Helpline Works

For those seeking addiction treatment for themselves or a loved one, the helpline is a private and convenient solution.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by American Addiction Centers (AAC).

We are standing by 24/7 to discuss your treatment options. Our representatives work solely for AAC and will discuss whether an AAC facility may be an option for you. Our helpline is offered at no cost to you and with no obligation to enter into treatment. Neither nor AAC receives any commission or other fee that is dependent upon which treatment provider a visitor may ultimately choose.

For more information on AAC’s commitment to ethical marketing and treatment practices, or to learn more about how to select a treatment provider, visit our About AAC page. If you wish to explore additional treatment options or connect with a specific rehab center, you can browse top-rated listings or visit SAMHSA.