Methadone Clinics in Casa Grande, Arizona

In Pinal County, Arizona, about halfway between Phoenix and Tucson, lies the city of Casa Grande, with a population of 58,632. Although the city’s name is Spanish for “big house,” English-speaking locals have a range of ways to pronounce Casa Grande. Like in any other Arizona city, there are people here who need treatment from methadone clinics in Arizona. It is crucial that these citizens search for a methadone clinic Casa Grande AZ to provide the opioid addiction assistance they need to turn their lives around. With the guilt that many addicts feel, it is tempting to try and quit cold turkey and suffer through withdrawals and drug cravings alone. This perspective is understandable from a psychological standpoint, but very counterproductive. If the goal is to make up for past mistakes by getting sober and creating a healthy new life, then a person should choose the most effective treatment path possible. The most effective treatment for opioid addiction is methadone combined with psychological and behavioral therapies.

How Our Helpline Works

For those seeking addiction treatment for themselves or a loved one, the helpline is a private and convenient solution.

Calls to any general helpline (non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) for your visit will be answered by American Addiction Centers (AAC).

We are standing by 24/7 to discuss your treatment options. Our representatives work solely for AAC and will discuss whether an AAC facility may be an option for you. Our helpline is offered at no cost to you and with no obligation to enter into treatment. Neither nor AAC receives any commission or other fee that is dependent upon which treatment provider a visitor may ultimately choose.

For more information on AAC’s commitment to ethical marketing and treatment practices, or to learn more about how to select a treatment provider, visit our About AAC page. If you wish to explore additional treatment options or connect with a specific rehab center, you can browse top-rated listings or visit SAMHSA.