123 E Colorado Blvd
Dallas, TX 75203
|Monday||5:00am – 1:30pm|
|Tuesday||5:00am – 1:30pm|
|Wednesday||5:00am – 1:30pm|
|Thursday||5:00am – 1:30pm|
|Friday||5:00am – 1:30pm|
|Saturday||6:00am – 9:00am|
Dallas County Treatment Center is one of the top methadone clinic Dallas has to offer. This is a treatment center dedicated to helping people transition their lives from dependence on opioids. Dallas is one of Texas’ most vibrant economic and social centers. Is it also one of the state’s regions that have suffered the most from the opioid epidemic. The people at this clinic have concentrated their treatment centers to the city and its environs.
Like several methadone clinics in Texas, this clinic offers outpatient services that are targeted to patients’ individual addiction profiles. This bespoke treatment service has helped them to find great success over time. They also offer our services at affordable prices, making effective treatments available to people of all backgrounds and social statuses. The clinic’s team of specialists and healthcare professionals uses the latest research to devise treatment procedures that will work for every patient and bolster their recovery process.
Also try these nearby Methadone Centers in Texas
- Austin Travis County MHMR Center Narcotic Treatment Program
- Counseling and Recovery Services Corpus Christi
- Concilio Hispano Libre (operated by The Association for the Advancement of Mexican – Americans, Inc.)
- West Texas Counseling and Rehabilitation Program of San Angelo Inc.
- MedMark Treatment Centers Lufkin