116 East 92nd Street
New York, NY 10128
|Monday||6:00am – 11:30am|
|Tuesday||6:00am – 11:30am|
|Wednesday||6:00am – 11:30am|
|Thursday||6:00am – 11:30am|
|Friday||6:00am – 11:30am|
|Saturday||9:30am – 10:30am|
Carnegie Hill Institute is a recovery center that has done a great deal to advance the fight against the terrible opioid epidemic. It is one of the best methadone clinics in New York, and it has so far become an influential location for many trying to get better. The clinic has become primarily famous because of its treatment method, which has helped treat thousands of people over the years. With access to some of the best methadone doctors in NY, Carnegie Hill Institute truly is the cream of the crop. As anyone will come to expect from a top methadone clinic, Carnegie Hill Institute provides a calm and relaxing environment where everyone can go and feel accepted. Away from the outside world’s judgment and condescension, patients can recover on their own time with access to the top medical minds. The clinic also provides a support and counseling service that helps you maintain your progress.
Also try these nearby Methadone Centers in New York
- South Brooklyn Medical Admin Services MMTP Clinic
- Erie County Medical Center Withdrawal and Stabilization Service
- Suffolk County Department of Health Services, Division of Community Mental Hygiene, North County Complex M.M.T.P.
- Lower Eastside Service Center, Inc.
- Parkside Depedency Treatment Program – The Brooklyn Hospital Center Caledonian Campus