Finding a rehab center that will take your insurance plan is often an essential part of choosing the right treatment program. Let us help you find a methadone maintenance treatment (MMT) center that will take your Aetna insurance plan. Call 800-530-0431 now to learn more about your options or to start your journey of recovery by finding the right treatment program for your needs.
Using Your Insurance Plan to Pay for Your Treatment Program
Most individuals who use their insurance plans to help them pay for recovery in a rehab center are able to experience less of a financial burden when they seek treatment. They are also usually able to finance any additional costs their insurance plan doesn’t cover, paying for some of it up front and then making payments over time. This helps many people seek the help they need without having to be concerned about the high costs of addiction treatment.
You may have gotten your Aetna insurance plan through a number of different channels. If you have Aetna through your employer, there is a good chance that your policy will pay for at least part of your recovery needs. However, if you’ve purchased your plan independently or through the Healthcare Marketplace, you are even more likely to be able to seek treatment with your coverage.
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, the Affordable Care Act of 2010 made “prevention, early intervention, and treatment of mental and/or substance use disorders” essential health benefits, meaning they must be covered by insurance plans sold through the Healthcare Marketplace.
Does Aetna Cover Methadone Maintenance?
Aetna does cover medication maintenance for heroin and other types of opioid addiction syndromes. The treatment itself is extremely beneficial to many opioid addicts, as it allows them to live their lives and avoid substance abuse while being maintained on the drug. According to Harvard Medical School, “More than 100,000 American addicts” were being maintained on methadone in 2004. Many of these individuals were able to do so through their insurance programs.
How Can I Find MMT in a Facility that Will Accept My Aetna Insurance?
One of the easiest ways you can find methadone maintenance centers that will accept your Aetna insurance is to call 800-530-0431. Our treatment advisors can help you find the best options available to you that will also accept your insurance plan.
Before you call, make sure to ask yourself these questions:
- What type of methadone maintenance treatment do I need?
- Inpatient or outpatient care?
- Remote or local?
- Are there any specific needs I will want to make sure my treatment facility can meet? According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, these can include
- Is methadone maintenance the best option for my recovery?
Once you know what type of treatment program and facility you’re looking for, you can call to speak to one of our advisors.
- You will begin speaking to the treatment advisor over the phone. They will need to get information from you about your substance abuse history, your needs for treatment, your health, etc. It is important to be as honest as you can about these subjects when speaking with our treatment advisors.
- In addition, they will also need to know more about your insurance plan, including
- How you obtained it (privately, through a group, employer, etc., or through the Marketplace)
- What type of plan it is
- Then, the treatment advisor will begin looking for a methadone maintenance program that suits your needs and will take your insurance plan. They may be able to match you with several different options.
This is one of the easiest and most effective ways of finding a methadone center that will not only take your insurance plan but will also suit your current recovery needs.
Call Today to Find Safe, Effective Care
Let us help you find the treatment option you require for a strong recovery from opioid addiction and abuse. Call 800-530-0431 today, and we will match you with professional, effective methadone centers that will accept your Aetna insurance.
Get The Help You Need. Call 800-530-0431
Or Fill Out The Form Below: